Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Countdown -364 days

Okay, so he's five now...sigh! It's been a whirlwind 5 years, I can't believe it's gone by so quickly. We went to Disneyland yesterday to celebrate the day. I think he enjoying not having to share me or my mom with anyone and he was a bit opinionated about what rides and events he wanted to do and what he didn't want to do. So I'd expected him to do the Jedi Training show and he said "I'm not in the mood" and then he didn't want to stick around for the parade either so we ended up in California Adventure, riding everything in Bug's Land. He didn't even want a picture with Pluto dressed up like a reindeer! Oh well, he did love It's a Small World Holiday and driving the Autopia cars and he even wanted to go on the Matterhorn (without tears!). Though he did cry after the drop on Pirates of the Caribbean he didn't hold it against us for making him go on it. By the end of the day he was tired and a tad crabby (and so were we, having to wait forever for the tram and then having him announce that he had to pee RIGHT NOW!) In any case, it was still a fun day :)



No comments: