Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pictures that make me giggle

It's been a rather stressful week and I need a giggle, don't you?

Instead of thinking of how my son had a lousy first two days at his summer day camp, how busy work is going to be for the next two weeks, how I promised myself I'd be going to the gym at least three times a week that I've not actually stepped in there for two weeks, how truly bad my eating has been, how much I miss my honey (he's been out of town for 11 days, yuck!), how a charge bounced this week because I though it was coming out next week and wrote it down wrong on my calender...I could go on but I won't. I'm going to look at these photos and get a laugh and try and move past my bad mood!

We'll start off with two baby photos, the first is my nephew and the second is my son.

Photobucket
You might think that this picture was stretched horizontally in Photoshop but no, his cheeks really were that wide!

Photobucket
I adore the expression on my son's face as he's trying to take the melon out his big brother's hand. His love affair with fruit continues to this day...


Two food-inspired shots. It's actually difficult to find a photo of my son where he ISN'T stuffing his face!

Photobucket
We went to a Princess luncheon at Disneyland and my son is eating something in just about every photo, even the prospect of having pretty girls around wasn't enough to keep him from his food for two seconds. In this shot he's offering Cinderella a ranch dressing-covered carrot... she politely refused.

Photobucket
And this was his third birthday. "Sweet cupcake, you will be mine...bwaahhaaa!!!"


Out and about, these kids are sure to make going anywhere an adventure.

Photobucket
Road trip! Not really, I think we'd only been in the car for 20 minutes but apparantly they were exhausted!

Photobucket
I don't blame them, the flamingos at Sea World STINK!

And this photo is an all-time favorite. Two years old at Knott's Berry Farm...screams his ever-loving head off the ENTIRE time (notice the white knuckles?). Gets off, walks over to us casually and says, "I liked it!".

Photobucket

No comments: