Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tiny Guy

Photobucket

According to the pediatrician, I have a "tiny little guy". He's 16 weeks old and weighs 12lbs 13 oz, which is in the 25th percentile.

The pediatrician is not concerned, he's following the curves and is a healthy & happy guy (despite spitting up in large quantities after every meal!).

Photobucket

He was not fond of my red-eye double-flash on the camera.

Photobucket

He showed us what we fondly refer to as "crazy eye". It's the same look his dad gives me when he's excited and talking animatedly.

Photobucket

Note the big wet circle on his shirt. He's drooling like crazy and I usually have a bib around his neck.

Big Brother has been so helpful with Baby D, including entertaining during tummy time and he even asked if he could change a diaper today. I let him...thank goodness he didn't get squirted or that might have been the last diaper he requested to change!

Photobucket

No comments: