Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Painted Butterfly - My Etsy shop is open!

Just a quick note to say that I have the studio up and running again and have listed just a few best-sellers in my Etsy Shop.

 photo jacktee5.jpg
My best selling personalized tee

I have a few one-of-a-kind pieces to kick start fall, including Autumn Owls sets and a few Halloween items.

 photo 010_zps8d5493c7.jpg
Halloween dress with tie straps

My favorite peasant blouse is back! I love adding these fun details like the criss-crossed ribbons.

 photo 001_zps7c75fb15.jpg
Top & twirl set

I will be listing more Autumn items in the next few weeks and then (yikes!) Christmas items! If there is something you are looking for specifically in a particular size, let me know. These are all one-of-a-kind but if you would like to see pants sets in a size 3T or more twirl dresses in a size 8, just let me know. I am flying by the seat of my pants and very willing to make these in any size you request!

 photo 008_zps973aa986.jpg
Old School jumper dress

Our neighbor, a sweet 9 year old girl was over playing with the kids this week and saw this pants set on the mannequin and was gushing about how cute it was. I agree, it's my favorite too!

 photo 003_zps84b911b0.jpg
Autumn Owls pants set

But if you are still looking for summer items, I still have a few ready-to-ship dresses that are perfect for a warm weather Disney vacation. Please stop in the shop and have a look!

 photo 012_zps8c5c196f.jpg Bambi upcycled tee dress

No comments: