Friday, October 12, 2012

Five for Friday - Fall Festival

It's been a while but I'm ready to kick start Autumn by reviving an old Friday friend...the Etsy spotlight FIVE FOR FRIDAY!

I'm in a fall-mood today. It's raining outside, I'm wearing a sweater! After a summer with many 100+ degree days, it's just nice to be bundled up. Not that it isn't expected to be back in the 90s again next week, but a gal can enjoy the autumn moment while it lasts!

Pinterest makes the Five for Friday easier now as I'm always finding and pinning my Etsy favs. So I'm sharing a few with you today, my fun Fall Festival finds!

I live in a small space and don't have the room for much holiday decor. This darling little dish from elmstudiosonline adds just a bit of fall to any small corner (and at 4.5", still big enough to hold plenty of candy corn!).

Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest



This felt wreath by rockstarwreaths would look so pretty hanging on a front door or perched above a mantle or buffet. These colors are so striking for autumn. Each wreath is made to order in great fall textures of yarn, burlap & felt.

Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest



A precious sitting space for little guys or a perfect resting spot for tired feet. The Remakerie upcycles FairIsle sweaters into these toasty-looking floor cushions.

Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest



I wore a RachelleD necklace on my wedding day, styled so creatively with a large flower on one side and jewels on the other. Isn't this color popping look for fall so eye-catching with the adorable owl?

Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest



Janejoss has a beautiful collection of flowers and leaves that will decorate your home year round without ever fading! Crafted in linen and damask fabrics, this set in burnt orange is natural but elegant. I like the styling too; just stick them in a vase full of dry beans and voila... Instant bouquet!

Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest



No comments: