Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Firecracker Countdown

I claimed my buffet server back from the dreaded ugly water bottle and I decorated for Independence Day weeks ago.

Photobucket

The hurricane glass is from my cousin's wedding, the vanilla candle inside from Bath & Body Works and the red polka dot plate I bought around Valentine's Day from Target for about $3. The hobnail cake stand is my joy, purchased at a local antique shop for less than $40. A splurge but it makes me happy!!

The milk glass vases were from my wedding and the flags were three for a dollar in the bins at Target.

Photobucket

The paper lanterns were a new find at Target, two for $2. I'd love to find some battery operated tea lights to put inside, wouldn't that be fun?

The mosaic covered candle was a wedding gift, but I have seen similar ones at Kohls.

Photobucket
This little birdie matches quite nicely!

I bought navy blue striped cloth napkins at Target too. I debated between the red stripe and the blue but chose blue in the end so that I could do a beachy theme on the buffet for summertime and everything would coordinate.

How have you decorated for the Fourth?

Photobucket

1 comment:

crafty welder chick said...

I love it!!! I wish I had a buffet to decorate.