Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Two on Tuesday

I took the day off work and we are going bowling this afternoon. My son has an older brother (whom I also taken care of as if he were my own since he was born) and we are going to pick him up at his house and head out for a fun day of bowling, lunch and who-knows-what-else. The bowling alley is in an outlet center, but I'm trying to SAVE not SPEND but if something really calls my name, I might just end up with it, we'll see.

Photobucket

I like to see faces, which is why I'm always carrying little clippies in my purse, either for me or my fiance's daughter. Hair falling in the face just irritates me.

Photobucket

Of course clippies don't work for the boys (I've tried but they always seem to resist!) Older boy's mom told me over the phone that this mop on his head is gone and that he is now sporting something much shorter (and likely cooler) for summer. Can't wait to see his face again! Seems like it's been ages since I could see his forehead (or his eyes, to be truthful!). What is it with boys and this long hair being back in style agan? Seems like the trend goes in and out, just like any other trend I suppose, but the uncombed flop in the eyes doesn't appeal to me, whether it's on the head of a boy or a girl!

Photobucket

No comments: