Ever have a book cross your path just at just the right time for you to best appreciate it?
I'm reading one right now...it's called Every Day Love: The Delicate Art of Caring for Each Other, by Judy Ford.
I picked up this book and have been reading it for the last few days. It's kind of one of those books where you can read a few quick chapters...but don't expect to skate through it all in one sitting. You'll need to slowly digest the content over the course of the day or maybe even all week before diving back into the next few chapters. I've been taking just 15 minutes to read and then journalling or just relaxing to think about the chapters and how I can apply them to my own life.
Valentine's Day is coming up. Could you use some Every Day Love?
I'm going to give away at least one copy of this book, Every Day Love to one of my blog readers. Because I have so few followers and even fewer that actually comment (ahem!), I'm going to see if we can drum up a few more people! So if you refer someone to the blog, they comment and they win, you'll win a copy of the book too!
I'll waiting until I have at least 25 comments before running the giveaway, so be sure to share with your friends.
1. Leave a comment...make sure to include your email address so I can reach you!
Get Extra Entries by: (leave a separate comment for each)
2. Become a Follower to the Painted Butterfly Studio Blog.
3. You're already a follower? Thanks! Just be sure to post that in a separate comment so your extra entry will count.
4. Post this link on Facebook and leave the link to your post in the comments.
5. Tell a friend. Tell them to follow this blog and comment that you sent them here. If your friend wins, you'll win a copy of the book too!